Western North Carolina Diversity Engagement Coalition is looking for Community Representatives to join our coalition and become a member of the steering committee. This position would require that the applicant attend two lunch meetings (the first and third Thursday - some absences understood).
Representatives would be expected to:
- Provide their perspective on challenges and opportunities as a professional working in Western North Carolina
- Provide input and ideas about Western North Carolina Diversity Engagement Coalition's initiatives
- Become an ambassador and recruit other businesses, and community members to participate
- Connect efforts of Western North Carolina Diversity Engagement Coalition to other community efforts and resources
- Become a full voting member
The term is a one-year, non-renewing term (so that we can get broad community representation and involvement). You would be one of at least three community representatives on the steering committee.
Interested applicants please submit a one-page letter of interest and indicate how your previous and current experiences/knowledge would allow you to contribute to the group.
Email your letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be addressed to Dr. Joseph Fox at (828) 421-7580.