REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/BROCHURE DESIGNER
Western North Carolina Diversity Engagement Coalition
(WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition)
July 28, 2017 – September 15, 2017
WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition is inviting proposals from qualified individuals and organizations in Buncombe County or surrounding areas who are interested in contracting to providing professional graphic design services to support the creation of an organizational brochure.
To be considered, complete proposals must be received no later than 12:00 pm EDT on Friday, July 28, 2017, to the following email address: email@example.com or by completing the form below. Questions may be directed to the email address above.
Incomplete or late proposals will not be considered.
WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to take the following action with regard to these projects and any proposals it receives:
· Award a contract for any, all, or none of the identified projects;
· Select more than one contractor for any or all of the identified projects; and/or
· Further negotiate terms and conditions with any selected contractor.
WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition Background
Mission: The Western North Carolina Diversity Engagement Coalition is a network of organizations dedicated to increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion. The WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition brings people together to collectively support the professional development, engagement, and inclusion of multicultural people within the member organizations in Western North Carolina.
Who: With a combined workforce of over 14,500 employees, the following anchor institutions constitute the founding members. In addition, the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce is a member organization.
· Asheville-Buncombe-B Technical Community College
· Buncombe County Government
· City of Asheville
· Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC)
· Mission Health
· University of North Carolina at Asheville
Timeline Expected: July 28, 2017 through September 15, 2017
This contract can be extended by 30 days by mutual agreement between the WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition and the Contractor.
Payment Arrangements: End of month following each month that an invoice is submitted and approved. Other payment arrangements will be considered.
Out of pocket expenses that are approved in advance will be reimbursed if included on the invoice for the month in which they are incurred.
Proposed contract deliverables:
WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition Brochure:
· An informational brochure about the WNC Diversity Engagement Coalition that captures the heart of the organization
· A polished and professional brochure that can be used for marketing and educational purposes
· A print-ready pdf (.125-inch bleed, crop marks, images sized appropriately to maintain the best quality) and a website-compatible electronic version.
· Recommendations on the size of the brochure given the concept and content.
Content and a draft format will be given to the graphic designer. This brochure will be included in New Member Welcome Packets, distributed at events, and used for general marketing purposes.
Please complete the following proposal section in its entirety to be considered for the project.